KINGS, STEELHEAD & ATLANTIC OHHH MYY-OF ROCHESTER

I had the chance to go out fishing yesterday (6/10/16) with Capt; Rich and Capt Steve aboard the Fired Up.  We set up in 80 fow and head north to 200 fow.   All fish were caught out of temp in warm water.  The color of the day by far was green most of the fish came of the  rigger’s with a few coming on the junk lines.  The fish were all over the water column.  I lost a big silver screamer way way way behind the boat.  The fish jumped out of the water and GONE!  My uncle Bill wanted some of the larger Salmon for the smoker and the smaller Steelhead, Salmon for some “sammiches†so we kept a few for him.   Felt great to be back on the water again and I am looking forward to getting back out there again ASAP.  I sold my boat but am looking to buy another REEL soon, so if anyone hears of a GREAT deal on a boat please let me know.  

post-139472-0-30190900-1465639581_thumb.jpg

post-139472-0-00803700-1465639593_thumb.jpg

post-139472-0-02418500-1465639626_thumb.jpg

post-139472-0-55092300-1465639641_thumb.jpg

Mark - awesome day whacking silvers yesterday as always. A lot of laughs and shaking our heads. We will work on a new rig for ya and when it comes time and narrowed down I will go with you to inspect it

And of coarse rig it with all new toys and fishing goodies. But in the mean time you always have a spot on the rods with us brother

Added note ...wow all this talk on the forum about the fishing sucks other than for lake trout???? Really???? We have fished every week since end of March and every week we have gotten SILVER fish Browns steelhead cohos 1 Atlantic and yes kings!!!! We have fished west almost every time out and done kings. As matter of fact the few times we went east we did kings there also. So all this b.s.and bad press about the lake fishery is a joke to us. The silvers are and have been here all season, the bait fish numbers and size classes look great and the fish are healthy.

Can't complain about the fishery because Lake Ontario is producing great fish. And yes great fish coming from oak to I.bay every week! If people are finding it so ****ty for them ask for help, look in a new area or give up! But don't complain online and give bad press because of select few.

Next and last thing- mark WOW glad we where not aloud to fish the king of the oak yesterday ....we saved a lot of people cash and egos. Yesterday we where shaking off fish BIGGER than 12 to 13 pounds! We would of cashed a check!

What a joke hence why we don't post much or talk with anyone anymore!

Edited by KING ME

Holy crap, squirrel nuts are the best fisherman out there, we all suck.

Bruce why be like that?  I had a fun day on the water. I am just now getting back into the sport I love.   There is way to much drama out there.  Lets just all have fun and fish,  ???

I'm glad to read that the west and center produce. On the east end there is a lot of quantity,but when you need 4 fish to get 3 pounds it takes the fun out of it.

I'm glad to read that the west and center produce. On the east end there is a lot of quantity,but when you need 4 fish to get 3 pounds it takes the fun out of it.

rolmops,

Just hang in there they are headed your way!!  you know how it is, you have been doing this along time.  Fish circle the lake from west to east so it won’t be long now!!  Chin up and fish ON!

There's a reason your not allowed in my tournaments. It has nothing to do with any egos. Don't act innocent. Let's talk about the lies you made up, and innocent souls you dragged into your lie last summer! So trashy! Just because you wanted to beat team Yankee. Must suck having lost everything because of your terrible life decisions. Why Richie even puts up with your shenanigans is beyond me. Have fun being the black sheep in your port. It's got to be a ton of fun having no friends on the water.

Sent from my XT1575 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Bruce why be like that?  I had a fun day on the water. I am just now getting back into the sport I love.   There is way to much drama out there.  Lets just all have fun and fish,  ???

That was awesome I remember when we used to just fish for fun

There's a reason your not allowed in my tournaments. It has nothing to do with any egos. Don't act innocent. Let's talk about the lies you made up, and innocent souls you dragged into your lie last summer! So trashy! Just because you wanted to beat team Yankee. Must suck having lost everything because of your terrible life decisions. Why Richie even puts up with your shenanigans is beyond me. Have fun being the black sheep in your port. It's got to be a ton of fun having no friends on the water.

?  ,maybe a pm would be the place for that bit of raw feeling.

Edited by rolmops

Hey, someone threw the shot over the bow. When everyone knows the past, are they supposed to sit back and let him be a hero? Bruce didn't start the drama. The drama was started well before this.

I normally would, but he tried to ruin my name last summer over his jealousy. I've kept my mouth shut, but when he called me out as the captain who told him he wasn't allowed to fish our events I had enough.