KINGS, STEELHEAD & ATLANTIC OHHH MYY-OF ROCHESTER

If I was to hire a charter to entertain guess or fellow investors. I would not think twice about hiring Rich,Mark, and Steve. I have met a lot of captains on lake O. You all have your special techniques on catching fish. I respect most of you. Some of you, just plain hate the world. Never do I judge or feed into drama. Only a select few knows exactly what happened behind closed doors as a relationship went sour. I yet to see a disagreement or argument where only 1 party was wrong. I'm a recreational fisherman. I do not charter. I take people for free. Yes I'm fully outfitted to charter. I just enjoy the comfort of the lake. Rich,Steve and Mark were all very helpful to me as I was getting started. Very knowledgeable. I'm only 10 slips away from them. They do catch fish. Period. I've witnessed it first hand. Time after time again. They come rolling in with the deck covered in salmon. Great job! I'm not part of the drama. I just personally know these people.

I enjoy fishing. That's what I love to do. That's what I want to read about on this sight. Thanks Mark, Thanks Steve, Thanks Rich. You guys are great. Mark I'm getting my tiara next season. Your welcome aboard. Everyone is. Let's go Fishing

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I don't really know you guys, Rich, Steve, and Mark, but I can say that I really enjoy your posts. They are detailed and lots of info is passed along. Over the years, I have read Steve's reports and The Yankees reports as well as Marks from the past. You guys are outstanding fishermen and it shows in your catches. Above all else all of you are class acts. Tight lines and may those releases continue to pop.

I don't bark too often on L.O.U. because it may add to animosity. I watched Yankee-Rick fishing next to us with his father when he was just tall enough to see over the side. Bruce and I used to ride in his father's police car when we were 7 years old. Anyone who doubts either of their abilities is a fool.  I think I weld REALLY good. I have no desire to be perceived in a -" who's the best fisherman"- way. There have been people in my life that have helped me along the way-( Andy Cheranoble with my patented Curbeez) etc.  We believe in helping people. That is why this site was started by Steve and Mark to begin with. It was created to help recreational fisherman. The points that Steve and Mark were trying to make were that we have been catching --way down deep kings. This is a game changer for those deep marks on you screen that everyone has been telling you were INACTIVE fish---sleeping.  The next thing is that there were no kings in the Rochester basin. We talked to a guy that went on an evening trip with Bruce -last night and caught Kings in the exact water we posted on. So what IS true---is that the FIRED UP boat doesn't lie---and that there ARE kings in Rochester. If you don't believe us--ask Bruce.