Walleye fever

Anyone need a reliable respectful fishing buddy who is willing to split costs let me know. My boat is in Florida but if you're around Boynton Beach in the winter let me know and I'll return the favor in the Atlantic. 

Best to you,

Seadiver

Welcome aboard sea diver, lots of guys looking for a partner. Bring your boat north, I know it's a long haul. What type do you have, would you be able to use it in the north country? Best of luck with a ride!!

Thanks for the reply Pap. We are talking about getting a suitable boat and tow vehicle for our northern home in Fairport, but for now I wouldn't trust my old tow vehicle to get it up here (both are in storage there). My boat is a Proline 246 walkaround cuddy with a single 225. But here I'd like something that will fit in the garage and will be legal for Lake Hemlock, etc.

Yea your boat would be perfect for LakeO, I don't know hemlock, good luck, there are some great deals out there,,I kick myself in the arsh at times when is see these deals rigged turn key boats, but I have a 22ft Sea Ray cuddy I put so much time and money I can't back out now. Where is Fairport? I thought Hemlock was a northern in land lake?

Hemlock is one of the Fingerlakes, a little one toward the west of them. Fairport is a few miles east of Rochester. Your Searay sounds great for a big lake. I know the feeling of having too much invested in your boat, and it ain't over yet. What's your history with walleye fishing?