Cayuga today

After the big blow, its a crap shoot.  Fish 90 to 120  from Sheldrake up to Deans.  FF/Flies on divers and orange spoons with a gold cup fished off riggers down 75 to 85 worked on Sat.  Throw out some sliders on the riggers in pink.

RR

Right on ty I'll take any advice I can get , trying to get wife and son to like trolling , lol but I can never get more than one fish when I go so they think it's boring, lol, don't know the issue but I'll keep trying, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Just keep going! Good advise above spoons 30 to 80 down flasher and fly's deeper. I'd fish that 90 to 140 range like said above. It's all the little things that make a difference make sure you use small swivels, light floro leaders for spoons, core and copper off boards away from the boat. Some of Iron Dukes flys off a white e-chip 12 ft back on a rigger then same flys off spin Dr wire dipsy rigs on mag divers will put fish in the boat.

Weve been fishing anywhere from 2.7-3.3 at times. Faster seemed better. Today we did between 35- 40, several doubles and one triple, very fast action which is why we couldn't keep a good count. Watermelon rattling lures were hot, just about any color was good. Got a nice 5.11 rainbow on a blk/blue taped rattling 35. Leadcore from 1 color to 10 colors did most of the action, but a slider on one downrigger kept coming back hooked up on a blue mullet #44. Deans cove first, then east side troll down to Sheldrake area. Had 2 members from LOU with me. Both their first time out on my Marlene. All fish are of course on Great Lakes Lures!

post-154630-0-63095200-1466022780_thumb.jpg

post-154630-0-50381600-1466022810_thumb.jpg

Beautiful day on the lake. Had time for 1 pic. But caught a bunch. Just 2 of us so only 6 rods. Had only 3 rods in water at a time for most of day. Couldn't keep them out. Several doubles. Lakers, LL Salmon and Rainbows.

post-153644-14660305440949_thumb.jpg