Delta lake

Fished here the past few days. First time here. If you want non stop action from Countless starving undersize pike and pickerel this is your lake. There is a lot of walleye trolling here. No boards or riggers,they all just troll slow with flatlines. I saw a few caught,all small. And i fell in yesterday.post-142867-14659552944886_thumb.jpgdoh!

I grew up about a half hour from there, used to camp there quite a bit. I haven't fished it since my days of fishing for "whatever bites". I'd like to get back there because I know there are some really nice fish in there, plus the smallie fishing is great if you can't seem to find the toothy critters.

40" plus Northern is caught every ice fishing season..... Sometimes more than one. It is a sweet fishery. I hear u though. I have only ice fished it once. Caught 14 fish. Mix of pic and northerns 17-29". I believe that is a sign of a healthy fishery though.

I took my 105 lb husky for a kayak ride. About 50 yards later she got out and over i went. No doubt there are some adult esox there but i didn't find any. Soooo many dinks. I bet i caught 40 fish and the biggest was 20".