Mexico bay tomorrow the 16th

Having fish the lake in 15 years bought a new boat outfitted it heading to Mexico for the first time tomorrow any suggestions mainly looking forward to just being out on the lake but it would be nice to catch something too

Sent from my Z936L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

i was out there yesterday.  had 58 degrees no matter how far I dropped the rigger.  tested all the way to 140ft down over 230 FOW.  61 at the surface, so the water is pretty much the same temp all throughout.  we had lots of bait and marks but nothing was working.  ended up with one skippy king that swam away after going for a ride.

the water inside 65-80 fow had 64 on top 59 below to the bottom.  had the best screen in here but still nothing firing.

we fished between the high rocks and the plant.  should note it was an afternoon trip we fished 2pm-7pm...

Got an early start out of Mexico point  set up in 100fow and trolled out to 260.Best screen was at 225... no signs of bait but marked a few fish close to the bottom(lakers?).One skippy for all the hard work on a SD fly combo..because I don't yet own a temperature probe is sort of guess work...will try again tomorrow.

On a different note I just retired and I'm looking for a fishing partner. I own a camp in Williamstown and fish out of either of two boats a 17" center console bay boat and a 19'deep v Bayliner trophy. Intend to be in the area  through November. Anyone interested? also if you'd rather fish out of your boat and need a wing man that would also work for me.  give me a shout. 

Thank you,