Seneca Heading out in a bit

Back in nice boat ride Carol , King and I had a good time fish didn't want to play.....

surface temp west side 62.5 to 6e *

down 30' ,55*

lots of buttonball crap but in scum lines mainly

a few floating weeds and green scum

down 40' , 51 *

Kinger jumped in the lake when we got back guess he was a tad hot.....LOL

ran three spoons to start out from 35 FOW out to 56 FOW  changes spoons went out to 75 FOW

then 100 fow 

turned and headed back too camp went out in 150 fow of water dropped two spoon riggs and a sd off the riggers , put another sd on the slide diver wire rigg.......... put the I-pilot in messed with that awhile got the bugs out then hooked to HB fishfinder with lakermaster chip following contor line..... we both got a head ache getting it to work but finally did , hope Kinger was watching rods......LOL

Pull things up and went in fun day !!!!

Ok Mike here ya go mid-week report coming at ya good , bad don't matter we be fish'n.....

Carol , King and I are on the way down it a few minutes,.....

Back in nice boat ride Carol , King and I had a good time fish didn't want to play.....

surface temp west side 62.5 to 6e *

down 30' ,55*

lots of buttonball crap but in scum lines mainly

a few floating weeds and green scum

down 40' , 51 *

Kinger jumped in the lake when we got back guess he was a tad hot.....LOL

ran three spoons to start out from 35 FOW out to 56 FOW changes spoons went out to 75 FOW

then 100 fow

turned and headed back too camp went out in 150 fow of water dropped two spoon riggs and a sd off the riggers , put another sd on the slide diver wire rigg.......... put the I-pilot in messed with that awhile got the bugs out then hooked to HB fishfinder with lakermaster chip following contor line..... we both got a head ache getting it to work but finally did , hope Kinger was watching rods......LOL

Pull things up and went in fun day !!!!

Nice job Ed i love the mid week reports but unfortunately I was not at my desk today lol. . Fished Keuka this morning doing a charter.. Got a late start due to a hungover bachelor party crew lol.. Sun was up high by the time we got moving and things were slow .. Boated 2 fish and lost a bunch.. Beautiful day out there but definitely was hard work getting them to bite...

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

REEL MEN don't read directions...... :P

13415642_1632263767092912_55325679412601

thats how my brother drives except i dont have any form of auto pilot he wonders why I always end up yelling at him at least once while setting lines