Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't think Olcott exists anymore. I live locally and have not heard any good news about the fishing.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I fished alot of water west..landed 50 plus kings- gear 30-100 down 250-300 f.o.w hot spoons were all the classics nbk - spook- and some cookie cutter spin docters - 300 coppers did well..hope that helps

That would be whare we were at ! No diffrence in diver bite to dipsies to flat lining... did good on a 10 color to... run some stakers or cheaters on ur riggers..that was fun- we took 2 kings off a cheater and the main spoon in one hit it was nuts never seen anything like it i couldent belive my eyes when i seen the 2 fish staked on each other talk about a fight and a tangle lol

The farther west you go, the better the fishing is. west of niagara river on the Canadian side it was on fire this weekend. Good size fish too.

250 foot was good out of Wilson this past weekend. Went 12-13 on saturday. Biggest was 22 lbs, 11 kings and one steelies. 8-9 on Sunday biggest was 25 lbs. Mostly a spoon bite, NBK spoon was the best producer.

post-140265-14665192088441_thumb.jpg

post-140265-14665192283324_thumb.jpg

post-140265-14665192477704_thumb.jpg