Me and my dad headed out right outside I bay. Lines in by 545am started at 110fow trolled cowbells, went 7 for 7 on lakers. Hit a coho at 80' over 110fow on a special lure from Maine called mooselook wobbler. My dad was doubting my lure but I'm glad it produced. Anyone else use lures from different regions? Haven't caught any kings yet mainly because we have been targeting the lakers. We are still new to this but for a father and son team we do pretty good! post-159302-14664304646261_thumb.jpgpost-159302-14664304769888_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm impressed with your ingenuity using wood instead of expensive track systems, etc. Shows you don't need high dollar stuff to get very decent results! nice job! Steve....

I'm impressed with your ingenuity using wood instead of expensive track systems, etc. Shows you don't need high dollar stuff to get very decent results! nice job! Steve....

Hahaha yeah my home made board. It works well I didnt want to drill holes into my boat, my bayliner wasn't designed for trolling but I have to work with what I have. One day I'm getting a better boat with lots of room.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app