Cayuga 6/18, 6/19

Pretty choppy in the mornings.  Decent fishing.  Skinny water has a lot of small landlocks and I fished that briefly and headed out deeper.   Morning bite was slow and that happens every time there is a full moon and clear conditions.  The mid morning bite was very good with the riggers parked in the 55 degree water with sliders.  Gold or copper cupped spoons in orange, pink and green did some lakers and some salmon with sliders in pink did some really nice bows.  Divers out 225 to 250 with green paddles and with white files took some dandy lakers mid morning and never shut off.  Last week I had a good laker bite at Deans in 90 to 120 but this week they were completely gone.  Most fish were caught in 200 to 250 fow.  We had several landlocks 6 to 8 lbs and bows were right around the 5lb mark.  Lakers were in the 6 to 10 lb range.   

Not fast and furious but a good steady pick of quality fish from 9:30 to 2:00. 

I wont be out next weekend, headed to the Mirimachi river for some Atlantic Salmon fishing.  Be back for the 4th of July with a few more charters.  Good fishing to all.

RR