Run the depth where the 62F water just hits the bottom. It can be tough when the thermocline is deeper than 70'. Long leads, fluorocarbon leaders, and smaller spoons like Dreamweaver Super Slim or Savant Jakes. Speed is a bit slower than for salmon, but not laker slow. Good luck.

Another thing to do is research online papers on brown trout tagging. I dont remeber the name of it, but it was a research paper done in grad school in the late 80s where they tagged browns and logged results. Somethings i remember were 97% of the time in the summer the browns were in 57-62 degree water. They hate "disturbance", so during big storms they would be as much as 20 miles off shore, and they are much more active than we think.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They can be very concentrated and very location specific. If you don't know any good spots, take a long troll on one direction in 20-40 fow until you find fish, then work it hard. They will be suspended, usually 15 foot down to the bottom. Small spoons work graat

Run the depth where the 62F water just hits the bottom. It can be tough when the thermocline is deeper than 70'. Long leads, fluorocarbon leaders, and smaller spoons like Dreamweaver Super Slim or Savant Jakes. Speed is a bit slower than for salmon, but not laker slow. Good luck.

x2