Crazy stomach contents!

So, at the end of today filleted a few fish. And felt something weird in the stomach of a lake trout, felt small and roundish. So cut it open and was in awe to find a PAW, looked to be k9 from what was left of it! Pretty crazy thought I'd share! c849f12265b2345d3db8c623d2bb151c.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by machzrcr

That's pretty gross, that paw looks like it was cut off with a cleaver, someone did away with the neighbors pit bull, or any dog. On one "hand" LOL its interesting, on the other it's gross. I can't see how a human could do this. I'm a avid hunter but somethings don't ride so well with me. Yesterday I needed to put down 2 of my chickens, due to old age and female problems with 2 of my layers, I did it but I didn't like it!! Yes I eat a lot of chicken, but my daughters made sure they got a proper burial, they said they don't mind eating the eggs but no way are we eating Henny & Penny, they were from our first flock. They made sure they went in the ground and not the freezer!! A lot off track but still to the point how could someone chop up a dog and dump it overboard?? Sick!!!

I thought flasher and muskrat hands were not working anymore? What type of brine do you use for those?

Lol gotta love ya Gill !!!!

tough to be sure but looks like 5 toes that means mostly likely not dog.  could be muskrat type creature.  that does not explane in anyway how it became detached.  I dont think the mud hen would eat the animal whole?

reminds me of an earlier thread.  soon Lake O will have nothing but lake trout and rocks and then there will be no more rocks

tough to be sure but looks like 5 toes that means mostly likely not dog.  could be muskrat type creature.  that does not explane in anyway how it became detached.  I dont think the mud hen would eat the animal whole?

reminds me of an earlier thread.  soon Lake O will have nothing but lake trout and rocks and then there will be no more rocks

that is correct dogs do only have 4 toes and their due claw!  trhe search continues.   too big for a cat,  toes too short for a coon humm