SLR Bass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My son fished in a youth tournament this weekend out of Clayton , it was a good experience for him since he never fished the st Laurent river before... Caught a few bass and. Lost a few , mostly by skipping docks, and drop shotting. The river was busy this weekend with boat traffic,and the poker run boats !!

Sounds like fun.... Those are some Good memories being made!!

Boat traffic Is difficult enough on the weekends.... When you have a confluence of events like the poker run, flw, and children's tourney its murder on the water. We have boat show weekend coming up first weekend in august. Things should hopefully normalize after that. With any luck the bass fishing will kick into high gear right around then as well. Tight lines.

Edited by EsoxAC3

Keep these reports coming!  I will be up there the week of the 20th with the family.  We just rented a cottage just outside of Alex bay.  My son is dying to wet a line, as we are still going strong with baseball.  We just won the district 6 10U all-star championship!!!

We are looking for anything, bass, pike and of coarse he wants to get a muskie.....  Hope the fishing is hot when we get there and the boat is running good!

• 3 weeks later...