We fished inside 80-130 and did well. 3-4 just under the 20lb mark and a bunch of 5-12lbers. Nothing like yesterday morning, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I fished the morning out there. Only ran 2 dipsies because of the wind but went 1/3 and lost my first screamer on the way in around 11 when I got real low on backer and pulled the hooks loose. I'm new to salmon fishing but it's pretty exciting when you only have a little bit of line left and are trying everything you can to just make a little back. Enjoyed it.

Went 4/6 the night before with two being adults. Good fishing out that way. Wish I was closer.

Good luck all.

Edited by Chowdaire

Saturday was the better day in 100-150ft sunday fishing was better out at the 28 line strangely enough the water was calmer out there and the fishing was better also. spinny's seem to produce more consistently than spoons for us in the top 70ft. same size range as Nick with most 5-12# with only 2 over 20 but great numbers both days

Edited by chucknmel

Saturday was the better day in 100-150ft sunday fishing was better out at the 28 line strangely enough the water was calmer out there and the fishing was better also. spinny's seem to produce more consistently than spoons for us in the top 70ft. same size range as Nick with most 5-12# with only 2 over 20 but great numbers both days

what happen to the site the oak  . i know the captain that ran it pass away and another cap took it over and now is gone. it was a nice site anyone could go there and have a nice starting point, they gave grid starts and what gear to use

Edited by fisherdude

From what I understand… The at the oaks site lost its domain name, so Bob reinvented it on his Facebook page as video posts....... It's sad that all that info for the past is gone. I use to read all the old post when I had time...... Was interesting to read about the bait patterns and fish movements during years I didn't even fish the lake. Very educational, and that site improve my learning curve drastically in the beginning.

Edited by Team Game Face