new to seneca

Dan, Friday, I'll be up, come on down to the marina! Look for us! Reel Stories, I'll be sure to show ya what's working good and where to go. Wife and I'll be there all weekend!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Dan, I fished Sampson from 7:30 - 10:30 this morning.  We only managed 1 small rainbow (about 20") just south of the marina 66 down over 120 on a stinger frog pattern going 2.8 at the ball.

Thermal is setup about 70 down with a lot of big marks deeper in the 80-150 range.  Our best screen was on the point with the big log cabin just north of sampson in 170' of water... fish were stacked from bottom all the way up to 40', but we couldn't entice a bite!  We tried lead, dispeys, changing speeds, spoons, etc but they were tight lipped.

Good luck and pay attention to whatever Nick tells you... I have a feeling that his afternoon report will be much more exciting than mine!

Dan, I'll be out in the morning. Look for the boat with flags, Handle is reel stories on 68. Going to be a strong north west wind. If its bumpy I'm heading to the west side to avoid the wind. I'll post here if anything's going on. If you're here tonight, wander down to marina. Tunes are up!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Here I am sitting at the airport in Jackson Hole with mountains all around me and thinking I might be missing some action on Seneca 😰 My wife thinks Im nuts😄

😄 Good one Nick....good luck out there. hope the weeds and fleas arent too bad. Thinking I may get out tomorrow or Lake O

My mom rented a cottage for the week. I watched a sportcraft troll back and forth all afternoon! Is that Iron Duke? Tempted to slip the boat for a few days at Sampson. Nick, are there open slips for a 22' searay over there?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Was not me tho I did fish for a few hours yesterday with a couple of my wife's family members who were in town for the 4th but shortly after we got setup we had a sick one and had to return but did end up with one small bow... Will be out the next few weekends tho.. Good luck to all and Happy 4th of July! !

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app