Cleaning out the stuff i no longer use for sale or trade, can text pics if needed:

2 Proos electric downriggers both in working order with dual rod holders on each one. $200 or best offer for the set...sold

2 Proos manual downriggers with up to a 4' adjustable boom. $150 for the set

2 cannon short boom I think they are lake-troll or ecno-troll mode with single rod holders. $100 for the set.......sold!!!

2 Big Jon planner board reels and pulleys in like new condition won't work on my new rocket launcher. $175 for the reels, pulleys, and line.

A set of wooden double planner boards $35

2 anglers pal adjustable rod holders $50...sold

2 fish hawk 840 displays and 1 probe. You would need the transducer... $100...sold!

3 Daiwa sealine great lakes 47lc reels $30 each...sold pending payment!

2 Eagle claw 300GL reels never used $20 each

2 Cannon manual riggers with long booms swivel bases mounted on a trolling board with a couple rod holders great shape asking $300 for the complete setup board is approximately 8' long... Riggers sold!!

Open to all offers/trades could use some trolling reels, the worst I can say is no. I am motivated to move this stuff Located in the Rochester area!

mike

Edited by insufishent

could i have pictures of the 47lc. By any chance will you be at either the little salmon river challenge or the Fair Haven challenge?

could i have pictures of the 47lc. By any chance will you be at either the little salmon river challenge or the Fair Haven challenge?

I will not be at either one sorry! But I can get you a picture if you are interested in them still

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app