Seneca near skunk again.....

Got out this morning with King and Carol , set up out front trolled to just above Severn and turned and came back. When just a tad into laker land....changed many spoons , depth speed gamble rig ....said I was throwing out my old dodger peanut now that it was pushing noonish and we were cooking in the sun........ after a bit rod popped Carol let me take it played it in ......skunks gone today !!!!!

13517383_1638128536506435_34939008142796

LOL , about 15 years ago it was stuck in the mud some how down 200 feet on Lake George....

A few years back my son and his buddy were swimming off the boat in Cayuga, I threw the same style Dodger out for them to dive for, well they lost it. The next year we were back swimming in the same spot and they found it a year later! Looked just like yours, lol!:lol:

A few years back my son and his buddy were swimming off the boat in Cayuga, I threw the same style Dodger out for them to dive for, well they lost it. The next year we were back swimming in the same spot and they found it a year later! Looked just like yours, lol! :lol:

You better put her in the water,,,,,LOL,,,,, we got anoter laker today on it....LOL