New Planer Boat

20160618 124739 resized

20160614 194831 resized

Here is the master boat sneak peek of the boats I will have in production within 2 weeks.

1 piece low profile stainless steel double keel pics ( coming soon )

Got back into fishing / trolling 2 months ago and couldn't find my old planer boards,

much trial and error and testing think you guys / gals are gonna like how well these boats perform.

Can't wait to show ya the pics and videos, thanks for looking, Perrys Planer Boats  Camden, NY

• 5 weeks later...

$150. I will have a website in the future, but may list them on www.perrysnopeep.com

( my archery sight website  for now )

I promise these boats will perform out of the box, ( NO need to purchase extra keel or weights )

$150 each / $300. pair

What makes these different from Big Jon otter boats so you don't have to deal with copyright infringement issues? They do look good. Best of luck with your endeavor.

Patent pending, patent owner of Perrys No Peep archery sights I can assure you the design is 100% different.

Performance wise my how this boat tracks and pulls and its attitude is completely different.

Flat bottom boat,low profile one piece double keel,removable water / sand filled cg weight ( will show soon )

I will design / position, adjustable weight system today, also boat end cap design is next ( this will cover seem at back of boat )

Thanks Tile Man Dan for the kind words, it's the best part of working with archer's and fisherman !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I may be interested when my current boats break.

Sounds good Richard, Any one who purchases a pair of Perrys Planer Boats is on my Pro staff.

Pro staff members can refer PPB to fellow fishermen / women and receive $ 25. for each referral ( right and left boat )

Thanks for any help! 

Would like to see a video of it pulling long coppers. It looks great with no lines on the tow line, not sure anyone will be trolling at 4 mph or more. Will it need a second keel for long coppers, or multiple cores, or coppers???

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Was asked to show a 5 mph why not sure, I have a 3" bigger boat that will be designed for copper , full testing and videos early so spring ....bow season on now www.perrysnopeep.com

Sent from my SM-S820L using Lake Ontario United mobile app