Salmon Slam Shirts

If anyone would like a cotton t-shirt with the Salmon Slam logo on the back and S/S on the front, please let me know.

We have mostly chartreuse, but also a few bright blue, red, light blue, white, and orange. We also have a couple of pink and a few sleeveless blue.

The cotton t-shirts are $10. If you would like t-shirts, please let me know what size and how many. I will need your order by July 8th.

b88e9cad55e4439d8b0d543fb34e1a76.jpg

7ca4f791cbf4eb087f09d4ed6b1ba00f.jpg

Nick, Thanks for what you do for the vets, I know it is not easy. I'll take two shirts if they are available, 1 large, color orange, and one x-large, sleeveless, color blue. Thanks again, Dane Brown, 585-217-3033, "Get-A-Way" at Capt. Jack's.

Nick, Thanks for what you do for the vets, I know it is not easy. I'll take two shirts if they are available, 1 large, color orange, and one x-large, sleeveless, color blue. Thanks again, Dane Brown, 585-217-3033, "Get-A-Way" at Capt. Jack's.

Thanks Dane. I let Sammy, our shirt volunteer this year, know. Will you be able to stop by the Salmon Slam event or should I bring yours by some time?

Friday July 29th is big fish friday. Weigh in is 2pm at Arneys. Then we head to Dockers for the Salmon Slam dinner at 6. Saturday is the Salmon Slam, weigh in and bbq is at 1.

Edited by Ruff Rider

Ok, I heard from a lot of people asking about more formal Salmon Slam shirts this year along with the tshirts. The Sodus Point Fudge and Gifts Shop is working with us in ordering Columbia Bahama II short sleeve shirts with the Salmon Slam logo on the back.

Each shirt will cost $35 and will be white, with the logo on back. That's actually $5 under retail for just a plain shirt thanks to Dick at the Fudge Shop!

Here is what the shirts will look like...

26e4886c687b1bf4b3b3990bdac7618d.jpg

a859bd1b6dc6d58c33c04f97e7153d72.jpg

I will need all orders in by July 14th in order to have them in time for the Salmon Slam.  If you don't mind getting them after the Salmon Slam, I can take your order whenever.