3 rod set?

Coming up Sunday thru tues solo. Thinking of my 3 rod set of ff on rigger, meat rig on other rigger and a braid dipsy down and back with a spoon. Or should I stack a rigger spoon bottom 40ft back, flasher 10ft above 25 back meat on other rigger? Or one rigger ff and 2 dipsy one down middle one on 3. So many choices.. Figured starting at 100ft first light and heading out after Sun working.

I'm new to this whole game, but easiest solo for me is one rigger with spoon and a slider and a wire mag dipsey with ff or meat rig on two or three setting off either side. Two riggers and sliders are difficult for me to manage solo, especially when one hooks up.  I've contemplated ditching a diver rod and throwing out a 300 or 400 copper, but havent had the guts to do it solo...yet.  Tangles are not my friend.

My solo setup is a copper on a big board "only time I run big boards are by myself" dipsey w/flasher fly and 1 rigger with spoon and cheater fixed or free sliding. Everything is run off one side although I run both big boards and my other rigger will have my fish hawk on it. I have found from fishing alone a lot that it is easier for my to keep everything close and handy and only using one side of the boat does that. If it's ruff or windy I will pull the copper or dipsey depending on what the fish want.

1 rod on each rigger with fixed cheater or slider, spoons all around.  1 diver with flasher / fly off the side - not down the chute.  3 rods, 5 lures, change up lures size / color and lure depth every 30 minutes until something fires.

Got to come out tried the riggers bought 8lb balls way to light.. Ended up running two mag dipseys. Started off sandy pond in 90ft saw some fish on the bottom worked to 127 ft had tons of bait and fish on the bottom. Had a release on cut bait no fish and cut bait strip in half. Worked area nothing else. Worked my way to the plant doing small trolls searching saw one suspended fish all day. Ended up in front of Mexico in 129 ft an found a spot loaded with fish on bottom again. Started there Sunday doubled up on browns. Then being dumb I left and worked deep for salmon saw fish at 177 ft but no takers. Wind started and thought about the ride back to salmon river. So packed it in 11.30. Traded my balls for 10lb shark looking balls,hopefully be fine for next trip in two weeks.

Got up with my sister sat couldn't go out. Hung at motel and played with tackle. Got up yesterday 3 am and was at the ramp in the dark. Started with two mag dipseys 1 rigger and a reg dipsy behind a tx44. Started in 160 ft setting up tons of boats out and west of where we were so I went east. It was nice having my sister drive while I worked rods. Finally got into some fish on the one mag dipsy out 315. Gave the first to sister ran another 112 ft before it stopped. After the chaos trying to hand line a 25.8 male that almost didn't get fit in the net. She was shaking and we were both happy we caught one out of a bass boat.. I reset the rod and it went off in my hand while I was playing with the drag another 20 lbr. After the chaos again, reset dropped the rigger 40 ft and it went off and rod hit me in the head. #3 high teens female that kicked my sisters butt. Couple hrs later flat calm hot,i made a pass out deeper rigger popped again another 21lb male now the lid on the cooler won't close so made a 1 more pass and worked our way to the ramp. I learned allot still have tons to learn but had a great day running 3 rods planner rod got the boot after a fish took out the dipsy and made a mess.