Sport Craft 232 Hardtop

Captnick

Looking to sell my 2009 Sportcraft 232 Hardtop. It was purchased new in the spring 2010. Since it was purchased it has been kept in a heated commercial building year round. She has always been trailered and never docked. Lightly used for freshwater fishing charters in the Finger Lakes, NY. Main engine only has 464 hours. The main engine has not been used to troll. The boat is in excellent condition. Always maintained and kept impeccably clean inside and out. She is a turn key ready to fish boat with the highest quality gear. The following is a list of equipment and items that will come with the boat. This is a quick list, there is more that will come with the boat. There are more pictures on my website and FB page. Hookjaw Charters.com. Asking $40,000. Serious inquiries only please. (607)857-8314.

2009 Sportcraft 232 Hardtop Boat with Mercruiser 5.0 TKS I/O. 464 hours on the engine. Sleeper cabin with porta potty.

Dual Interstate Marine Batteries kept trickle charged when not in use.

2010 Yamaha 9.9 outboard trolling kicker motor with electric tilt. (like new condition and very fuel efficient)

Garmin Tr-1 Gold Autopilot

Hummingbird and Lawrance sonars interfaced with downriggers via CannonLink.

(2) Cannon Digitroll 10 downriggers.

Rigged with Burts Tackle rod holders, rod trees, and rocket launcher.

20 plus trolling rods with a mix of Okuma and Shimano Tekota reels. 6 of the rods are rigged to run 100/200/300 foot copper loaded on Tekota reels. 4 wire Dipsey rods loaded on Tekota reels. 6 rods set up with lead core loaded on Shimano reels. Various downriggers and flatline rods.

Numerous inline planer boards as well as Big Jon reels and planer boards.

Hundreds of trolling spoons from all major companies. Dozens of Spin Doctors and flies.

Safety package includes brand new flares, new fire extinguisher, 12 Type I floatations devices.

7dfdeb471b0f1c67152448718fad5245.jpg279f953f11e7f7216ce9c6039be254f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Anyone looking for a great fishing machine this is it.. This boat is exceptionally well maintained and in mint condition. . Fished out of this boat many times and it's rigged perfectly and ready to be dropped in the lake and fished...Good luck on your sale Nick this boat will definitely be missed...

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Have had a couple guys show interest but no takers yet. Lots of people are asking if I would sell the boat without the fishing equipment. I WILL sell without some or all equipment. If you are interested in this boat don't hesitate to PM me to ask questions. Make an offer guys....she's gotta go!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To the top of the classified, this is a gorgeous boat if my wife would give me the ok I'd own it... but not in the cards right now, well worth a look for anyone looking for a top notch boat!

What is your present ride?

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I had seen this before buying my new boat. Dammit I had been looking for the exact same model just couldn't find one and here it is. That will teach me. Very nice rig

Edited by Sea-IV

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...