Found lots of bait hanging around  90-120 FOW.  Worked that from Pultneyville to Sodus Pt.  Got one 12 lb.  Brown on a spoon 80' down and had a MONSTER hit on a copper out 190' with a dipsey, snubber, 20lb leader and Magnum Wonderbread spoon.   It broke the leader. :envy:  Figure it was either a King or a Nuclear Submarine :lol:  We saw a lot of Mud Chicken marks on the bottom.  Couldn't even get one of them to bite with cowbells and a Sutton.  Lake was a little bumpy at times, we had high hopes for toplines but not a single hit :headbang: . Defiantly a slow bite.  Best part of the day was watching my buddy's kid reel in the biggest fish he has ever caught :party:

post-158523-0-93583400-1467371685_thumb.jpg

Wow that's a brown!! Get a hold of Gambler on here and order some of his spin & glows to go with your bells, they can't resist his spin & glows Riggs for cow bells!! post-150331-0-18033400-1467377087_thumb.jpg not the best pic. But you can get an idea anyway.

Edited by pap

Fished Hughes Sat am, lakers lakers lakers! Everything was on the riggers spin doc/fly 90-140 down. Never took a hit on the dipsies, ran them 325-375'. Tried the marks down on the bottom 165 down, nada. Ran a bit faster after first few lakers, 2.4 to 2.6 gps speed looking for kings but still hit only lakers. Good size though, all in the 9-14lb range.   Dale that black mag is sure your go to :) we gotta get together soon !

Edited by blueghost1

Kev I've been working insane hours, only been out once this year but think I've got my boat figured out. Much better than it was last year. One of these days we will get out there and tear it up. Dale

We were out there in the afternoon. Riggers at 75 and 90. Mag dipseys way out (230 and 355) with meat and a 600 copper. Took a 20 lbs laker, 2 small steelies and a 10 lbs King. Worked 150-290. Temp was deep. All hits were on spoons. And one steelie on a flasher fly that was stacked under a spoon. Fleas were really bad!