F/F hot colors on Owasco ?

I want to "thank" all of you for updates on Owasco Lake fishing reports, I've pretty much been out of the loop for the past 3-4 years but now it's game on.

I've broke out my F/F rigs and hoping someone can give a update as to colors , depth to run, how far back, etc. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Gary (Grandpa fish on)

Alex, thanks for the reply, I feel like a pain in the butt asking so many questions, the last 4 years I've dealing with cancer and I now have a clean bill of health so it's now game on for Owasco fishing. I appreciate all the replies to my fishing questions from all you guys out there who have answered me. "Thanks" Gary

Alex, thanks for the reply, I feel like a pain in the butt asking so many questions, the last 4 years I've dealing with cancer and I now have a clean bill of health so it's now game on for Owasco fishing. I appreciate all the replies to my fishing questions from all you guys out there who have answered me. "Thanks" Gary

GFO... sorry about  what you have been gong through past 4 years. That certainly cannot have been easy. Glad you are doing better, and I  wish you the very best in the future,, Now get out there and load the boat.. For MANY years to come!!.... bob

We fished the Owasco derby we didnt weigh in any fish our biggest was 7.5 lbs,

Our best spoon was a stinger mag green dolphin best ff was gold paddle and brown and white fly.

Best location was three points up on east side . 90ft down. speed 1.9. good luck...

The weeds floating around killed us.