Fished 5:30 to 12 out of oak Sunday. Dropped in 180' and headed N. First fish in 225 fow. Great day . Went 14 for 21. Lost one screamer. All fish landed were teenager kings and 6-10# steelies.

Meat Bite and spoons all day. Carbon 14 and geezer were studs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

just got back home from the oak fished today 90-140ft 70-90 down carbon14 Oscar and 42second gold spoons and white green dots spinny with a atomic uv  pro am fly 280 on wire ended the day 17for 31 don't think it can get much better 

Fished Monday again same area. Ran mostly meat and spoons as FF seem to be slow. Ended up 8 for 12 with nice mix of fish. Biggest was 20 ish king. Temps were crazy. Most kings came deep around 120' over 250 fow off meat. Only one laker this trip but a good one at 19# moonshine blue flounder, nbk, geezer, and carbon 14 all did well for spoons. Cheaters also did well

Quick solo trip this morn. West out of the chute and found a decent temp break at 200ft. Temp was about 47 at 70-75ft. Landed one decent King and on a purple dreamweaver mag spoon and lost another after a decent fight. Off the water by 9am

post-159240-14677445998113_thumb.jpg

I gotta give you credit. I read about all these solo trips and am amazed. I'm a relative newbie (this is my 2nd yr) and was out this weekend with 4 guys. Big kings are a huge challenge to me even when I have three other sets of hands and you solo guys get it done alone. Amazed

Great job!!!!!