Only 5th time out for us and the first 4 were slow.  We started east and trolled from 180 to 405 fow.  Two steelies in a couple of hours about 100 down with black and green ladderbacks.  Tried to target cold pockets.  Lots of warm water.  Nothing on meat rig or FF off dipsys.  Then moved back in to 150 and did some laker fishing.  Lots of lakers between 125 and 160 fow.  Only needed to fish two rods with cowbells and peanuts as we would pick one up every few minutes.  Biggest laker was 17lbs.

Hoping to see some kings soon.

Moog, I also took my only two hits on black and green, I don't have down temp and speed so I'm playing a guessing game with the current and my hand held temp. gage was way off, bad batt. so I was way out of temp. I got lucky.

Moog, I also took my only two hits on black and green, I don't have down temp and speed so I'm playing a guessing game with the current and my hand held temp. gage was way off, bad batt. so I was way out of temp. I got lucky.

Current was significant too.  Full time job for us trying to maintain reasonable speeds.  Congrats on the fish.  Its nice to have the lakers when its slow otherwise.