Best salmon paddle

I've always used 11" Hot Spot flashers with meat. My top colors have been Bullfrog, Weasel and White Lightning. As for fly I use the 8" Hot Spot.  First thing in the morning either Bullfrog or Weasel once it's sunny switch over to the Green Haze UV 

VK flashers from Finland, pulling an Apex 4.5.  Best combo for me the last 2 years ( I'm just a weekend warrior ) 

black / purple / silver flasher, with a purple / silver UV apex took 2 of my 3 kings Friday morning.

Edited by J.D.

• 2 weeks later...

Patriot that's different. I have never seem anything like it. Where can they be ordered

I stopped selling them about 9 years ago. I'm retired now and don't see myself going back into the tackle business., plus I'd rather just fish

• 3 weeks later...

11 inch white echip paddle with purple Minion meat rig. It's been my most consistent combo over the last 2 yrs. I took a 30 pounder on it yesterday0d8ea84e1a38384c6db6e010e0586d5c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

X2

And a white echip with minion flies... I always have a echip on one wire and spin doctor on the other wire..

haha, I bet he is working on it. This is why you see different spoon and flasher "lots" for sale on this site. Eventually you just get overwhelmed with all of it. When I first started acquiring tackle, I went out and bought like 30 spoons of varying colors, patterns, sizes etc and a dozen or so flashers then there are the fly's etc... they will all catch fish.