Seneca 7/6

Cool report and it sure is great seeing the old school Hemlock spinner with sawbelly... one of my derby "go to's" :lol:  and those Spin N glows sure put a hurting on the lakers don't they? I am also still impressed with the fact that we can share this info on here vs. the "old days" where folks "guarded" everything and the best you could do was try to interpret or read between the lines of CB communications :lol:  I know.....I'm a dinosaur :lol: Good luck out there.

Cool report and it sure is great seeing the old school Hemlock spinner with sawbelly... one of my derby "go to's" :lol:  and those Spin N glows sure put a hurting on the lakers don't they? I am also still impressed with the fact that we can share this info on here vs. the "old days" where folks "guarded" everything and the best you could do was try to interpret or read between the lines of CB communications :lol:  I know.....I'm a dinosaur :lol: Good luck out there.

I was bummed when I realized I had been running that Hemlock Spinner in warm water!  I pulled lines about 10:00 that morning.  1 hit per hour is not too bad.  I'm sure I would have had more hits if I would wake up earlier!  :sleepy:   I should polish that spinner up a little.

That spin n glow fired 3 times.  They do work!