Trolling bags

Fished this weekend trolling with my 21ft bass boat. Problem is I have to run a drift sock I run my big cannon I go to slow 2.2 or less going up wind and it pulls making it a nightmare fishing by myself setting rods. What size bags should I use with 2 ? Without I idle at 3.1 to 3.5mph but want to put 2 so it doesn't pull one direction.

Yup it was a pain... Would have to put the clicker on back drag off put it in rod holder then drive.. Set the depth straighten boat out grab other rod and do it again. It was a pain. Right hand turn nightmare

Def. call Amish or Big Papa. They will pick your brain as to what you are wanting to fish for, where, HP you will be running, etc. so as to get the right bag. I have called Big Papa for set ups on two different boats, and his advice was spot on. Exactly what I wanted. I am sure Amish is the same. Def. go with two too.

I had similar problem I have 2 bags for really windy days and waves at my back or I use 5 gal..buckets most of the time get about a .5 mph out of each bucket take handle out drill holes threw and tie rope drill out a bunch of 1" holes in bottom of the bucket better than a bag only time I really need bags is walleye fishing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

With your 21'. U should not need more than 2 18-21 inch bags from Amish outfitters. A 30+. Is waaayyy to big for your boat I run 36" bags on my 30' baha on occasion with a following sea I put out a 48 or a 60 on super windy days. But try 2 18" bags and u should be fine.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app