Moor Sub Troll display and Probe

I have a Moor Sub Troll display and Probe for sale. No other cables or transducers come with them. This unit was on the boat I bought along with a Fish Hawk X4D and I only want 1 unit and prefer the Fish Hawk so I have no use for this unit. This would make a nice back up for someone who already has this unit installed. I'm looking to get 200 for them or closest offer to that amount plus shipping or we can meet in Mexico or Oswego. I prefer to sell these as a pair for now. I can post a pic if you really need one.

• 3 weeks later...

Mikey,

I will be in Mexico next week and would be interested in meeting up with you to take a look at the unit you have for sale. If it is in good working condition and no broken items, I would give you $150.00. Let me know if your interested in this offer...my cell is 207-217-2345.

Dave

Have you used this unit to confirm that the probe and display work? I wouldn't mind having a backup probe. Can you post pictures of the probe and display, or text them to me? If so, I can PM you my cell number. Thanks.