Slow (but beautiful) day for us . Got to launch at 5:30 AM ,only one boat in parking lot . Ran out to 150fow and set up cut bait and spoon program . Screen empty for the most part . A few hooks deep (LT ? ) .Temp down 120 -130 feet  .  had one knock off ,  bait chewed up pretty good ,but no one home . Decided Kings were still west ( should have known that before we left the launch ) . Moved in to 100 fow 60 degree down 80-90 ft . Put down all spoons and finally hooked a 5 lb brown . Then a nice steelie . pulled lines at noon and headed in . Spent a good deal of time trying to get a handle on Lowrance Hook 7X ,not a user friendly unit , but that's probably me . Great to be out there . Guess you never get over the fishing fever .

That is really interesting. Back in 1999 a couple buddies and me went on a spring brown charter out of the little salmon. We trolled back and forth in front of the little salmon and other places.,we caught a pike, not that big but a decent one. And we also caught the rod that my buddy lost over the side of the boat. Needless to say the charter captain was happy

I was fishing between Catfish and Pleasant Pt, kept trolling north - south. Got into 70fow with a dipsy out 250 on #3 setting, making a port turn with that dipsy on the outside the musky hit, the rod was jumping but not like when a good salmon hits it.  The fish stayed down the whole fight until right behind the boat, I thought it would be a big laker, I didn't know what it was at first.  My wife got it in the net and I lifted it aboard.  It layed on the deck next to the fish box which is at least 38 inches long and he hung past each end by a good 6 inches. I quickly weighed him then put him back  in the water.  He was belly up for a while then I lost site of him, hope he made it.  I really didn't realize what a big deal it was to catch one until my good friend Yukon Joe said he'd been chartering for over 35 years and never caught one!  PS The lure was a magnum spoon, chrone with what looks like a christmas tree of bright green down the center.

I was fishing between Catfish and Pleasant Pt, kept trolling north - south. Got into 70fow with a dipsy out 250 on #3 setting, making a port turn with that dipsy on the outside the musky hit, the rod was jumping but not like when a good salmon hits it. The fish stayed down the whole fight until right behind the boat, I thought it would be a big laker, I didn't know what it was at first. My wife got it in the net and I lifted it aboard. It layed on the deck next to the fish box which is at least 38 inches long and he hung past each end by a good 6 inches. I quickly weighed him then put him back in the water. He was belly up for a while then I lost site of him, hope he made it. I really didn't realize what a big deal it was to catch one until my good friend Yukon Joe said he'd been chartering for over 35 years and never caught one! PS The lure was a magnum spoon, chrone with what looks like a christmas tree of bright green down the center.

Outstanding! Thanks for update.