custom downrigger weights

I don't want to answer for bikini, but in old threads he has a couple color options. All are somewhat under water camouflage being lighter on the bottom getting darker towards the top. If a fish chases up to the sun "light color" or down to the depth "darker color", making the weight fishy, bet less noticable.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shipping costs have fluctuated twice in the last year and will again next month. Still should be approximately $15 to ship two of any size anywhere in the U.S. I can't seem to get my phone to post pictures on this site,if you want to see examples of some of my color schemes I can send them direct via text. Here is my number 607 346 4782 thanks

Anyone looking for great weights don't think twice about these they are extremely well made and work like a charm I've had mine a couple years and love them. Rich is very particular about quality and these weights are proof positive of that.:yes::yes:

Looks like a direct shark copy. If so, should work well and sounds like many here to vouch. Used a lot of different weights over the years and the sharks are all I would ever use or recommend. I have 8 15lbers. Appears to be same exact price as sharks give or take a few bucks. Cool paint jobs on these. I always bought my sharks during their winter sale when they bundled them with free shark holders and offerred a low rate ship.

Have you checked to see if your weights fit in the shark holders?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Mine came with their own holder which Rich made and it works out very nicely.

Edited by Sk8man

To me Les it's the only color, I've ran rigger weights from Crome to fluorescent orange, and of cours I alway go back to my flat black I've run sharks Crome and its partner black with the black 97% taking the shots were the black, plus my torpedos same deal. With a short lead I tend to think that shiny weight distracts the fish from the presentation? Could be all wet with my thoughts, but after 35 years it's hard to turn left when you know it's right!! LOL :hi: 

• 3 weeks later...
On January 21, 2017 at 11:28 AM, bikinibottom said:

not going to lotsa this year,but will be at Watkins Glen finger lakes trollers association flee market on march 26.

Hello Bikini Bottom, Can I buy (4) 16 lb., black weights shipped to 13760 ? I can Paypal you with a total. Thanks, Don (Sutton 44).