custom downrigger weights

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to be able to drive to bikinibottoms house to pick up some weights and see the manufacturing process of making them.  I was really amazed about how labor intensive it is to make weights.  These weights are truly hand made with an extremely high level of professionalism and craftsmanship. I receive 4 14lb weights with two having bent fins to help widen the spread.  I had mine made in black but after a discussion on the  colored weights and how they can work better due to the color stain of the water in depths beyond 60ft. I couldn't be happier with the weights I received and my next set I order will be black on the top, gray on the bottom, and a bright green line down the side. I checked out a set like that a hes house and honestly I was drooling over therm, they looked amazing.  Buy these weights with confidence you will not regret it.  

• 2 weeks later...

I called & ordered a pair of 12# weights today. Rich couldn't have been nicer & made it a breeze to order with my PayPal account! Great customer service! Thanks again!

To anyone deliberating about  buying weights (or replacing old  ones) don't hesitate getting these. Lead prices  always seem to be increasing and these are carefully handcrafted very sleek weights of high quality that glide through the water. It is always beneficial to support our own guys in their efforts to supply high quality products to us tailored to our specific needs. Rich is a real good guy to do business with and I highly recommend him (and admittedly I'm a pretty fussy guy:lol:).

On 2/17/2017 at 9:08 PM, bikinibottom said:

due to the rise in costs,the new price list is as follows..

10# weights are $55

12# weights are $60

14# weights are $65

16# weights are $70

effective March 1st.

no holders. I make wooden boxes for them but they don't fit in flat rate shipping box. The shipping would be much more expensive without using flat rate. I can disassemble one and use a large box .the shipping cost is $20, making the total $130 for two tens,as long as you are in the U.S. not Canada