Fished from 6 - 1130am. Worked inside waters from 90-140 FOW. I had 49* down 90 over 110. Didn't mark much bait or fish but had decent action. Took 2 kings (21 and 23 lbs) both came on green glow spin dr - green fly on diver out 236 over 120. Took a 8lb brown on a die hard mupped rig off a 90 rigger over 110. Had two more rips on same green combo diver with the last breaking my leader. Slid out to deeper water 200' to look for bait but didn't find anything so I moved back in.

Nice report, looks like most fish are below 200 FOW, any fish in the hole? we will be up this weekend , first time in 3 weeks. Bringing a friend and his 86 yr old father.

Would like him to get a few fish.

Nice report, looks like most fish are below 200 FOW, any fish in the hole? we will be up this weekend , first time in 3 weeks. Bringing a friend and his 86 yr old father.

All my fishing was west of the chute. I talked to quite of few guys yesterday and fishing remained constant in the 130-180 range. Riggers down 100, divers out 260-320 with Flies and Meat taking majority of the hits. I do know that fish were being caught West and all the way to the point East. Quite a few browns mixed in those waters as well around the 60-80 range.

Big tourney out of Sodus just a heads up