Cayuga Lake 7/9 7/10

So I went back to cayuga to run two charters this weekend and oh my did we put the fish in the boat. We started off on the 9th out of Long point and run over to Sheldrake turn north in 120ft of water put the rods down. Riggers at 50 70 90 down with sliders. Spoons on all riggers color green silver, pink and purple, ornge crush, some we honey bees and Michigan stingers. Dipsey out 260 280. FF combos green dot iron duke green uv flies and mountain dew green glow iron duke flies. Then game on it was a Laker and Salmon fest. Lots of little salmon. We kept going north for 3 hours and the crossed over to Aurora Flats on a south troll back to Long point ended the day going 45 for 53 with 2 9lbs lakers.

Sunday we went south out of long point to AES in 200 ft of water same program. Started slow but did 12 fish on the east side then we picked the rods up and ran over to Sheldrake and trolled south and it was game on Salmon and Lakers. Best fish was 10.5 Laker ended up 25 for 34. Not bad for weather change from Saturday to Sunday. With the wind and rain. Oh ball speed both days was 2.5 to 3.o on the x4. We targeted the 47 to 52 degree water both days. post-141980-14682086754542_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Lake Ontario United mobile app