Seneca Getting the ice and heading down to boat

Put a hurting on em Ed :lol:  Those browns are probably shaking right now  seeing you lowering the boat in the hoist :lol:

When I got back into hoist ended up BSing with about 5 or so folks from the park so I'm a little late getting back on here.. but it was nice getting to talk fishing with them..........

.boated 1 small SMB screen looked great some nice marks but after two passes just the small mouth so I moved out deeper....... hooked up with a landlock , lost it 20' or so from boat..... hit on other rigger no one home ( Oh just running two rods on down riggers again ) got the fleaflicker rods with floro leaders.....picked up a 13" or so brown..... laying down sun getting bright put greasy chicken wing with gold cup out ..... landed 20" bow on the chicken wing spoon...... another bam and no one home..... small landlock or bow lost at boat .....that was about it ......every thing just shut down just before 10 am should have went in then......LOL.....Ill be having the bow on the grill here in a bit with Kens ButterMilk ranch dress on it......

Edited by ERABBIT

I guess you had a good go of it Ed. That food looks great. I guess we will be heading out here on Canandaigua in a few minutes to give it a try....not real optimistic but maybe when the sun goes down....only after the rainbows and browns anyway.

Go get em Ed!

Thanks Glenm

Put a hurting on em Ed :lol:  Those browns are probably shaking right now  seeing you lowering the boat in the hoist :lol:

They be still putting a hurting on me..... must be pay back for all the great years I had with them.... :thinking:

Can't wait for the report!! Good luck Ed!

Well its not super but it was dinner....LOL :P

I guess you had a good go of it Ed. That food looks great. I guess we will be heading out here on Canandaigua in a few minutes to give it a try....not real optimistic but maybe when the sun goes down....only after the rainbows and browns anyway.

Ok good luck out there , thinking about a nappy....LOL.... :whew: