my garden. neighbor's cat.

and yes, he defecates in my garden. and sprays about the place.

the neighbors just moved into the neighborhood and are a bunch of total scumbags. talking it over with them didn't work. they don't get it.

I know what to do, but then I would have a carcass to dispose of.

any "less lethal" solutions?

thanks.

post-142601-0-35183300-1468261391_thumb.jpg

Twice in the past ten years cats have decided to mark their territory in my boat. Bye bye kitty.

LOL I thought I was the only one like that, they don't come around till the little bunnys are born, then they circle my little field in the back like there're square dancing! POOOR Kitty tat tweety bird would say.

and yes, he defecates in my garden. and sprays about the place.

the neighbors just moved into the neighborhood and are a bunch of total scumbags. talking it over with them didn't work. they don't get it.

I know what to do, but then I would have a carcass to dispose of.

any "less lethal" solutions?

thanks.

What has this to do with Lake Ontario fishing ?

to bad a cat owner does not have to be responsible like a dog owner . cats should be license like a dog . owners  let them tear up the neighborhood and the law don't care .if cat owners got fine they sing another tune

Edited by fisherdude

for a real solution that wont have the pain in the a**  sorry I mean PITA people on you get a "scarecrow" it is a motion activated garden sprinkler I have used it by my koi pond for herons I imagine it would only have to hit the cat once for it to be gone.  should be fun to watch if you get it on video

for a real solution that wont have the pain in the a**  sorry I mean PITA people on you get a "scarecrow" it is a motion activated garden sprinkler I have used it by my koi pond for herons I imagine it would only have to hit the cat once for it to be gone.  should be fun to watch if you get it on video

:yes:  :yes: