Full stock, including new soft plastics!

Hi all, I'd like to post an update on the state of my store. (There is also a link in my signature below.)  I'm back to full stock on all soft plastics including some new stuff! :yes:

I have two new colors in the regular 3.25" Shaker size- Goby and Chartreuse Ice. I also now have a few colors of larger Shakers, 4.5", and if these prove popular I'll definitely get more colors in. I haven't used these yet but have done extremely well on other brands in that size, so I fully expect these to catch plenty of fish. They have a deeper (taller?) body which resembles an adult alewife better than the smaller ones.

Also plenty of jig heads. I know I'm still shooting myself in the foot a bit by not painting them but it's just not feasible at the moment. They will be back at some point! I'm switching from vinyl to powder paints- I really liked the finish on the vinyl but it was just too hard to work with. However the low price for high quality is still hard to beat. :)

Thanks for reading, thanks for all the support over the years, and as always, happy fishing!

Alec

• 2 weeks later...