Last day of vacation today and still continued the stellar fishing. We went 22 for 30 today. Couple matures but mostly 2 year olds. Average steely was around 8lbs. For once flasher flys seemed to turn on finally. However I said it once I'll say it again weatherman suck. Supposed to be light winds waves one or less by 12 it was 2fters out of northeast. post-143567-14682753198301_thumb.jpgpost-143567-14682753337241_thumb.jpg

Sent from my XT1528 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I am not defending the TV  weatherman and they seem to be more wrong than right. I also will say that Lady O seems to have its own weather system. Might have better luck listening to NOAH or trusting your own instincts. There has been many a time when weather coming up from the south will just stall out when it hits the L Ontario pressure and vice versa when out of the north,as in it gets sucked in and is nastier than they forecast. Looks like you had a good time regardless. We didn't even leave Wilson until after 1 yesterday bc of the seas and still nailed about 25 ,mostly Kings and the biggest 26lbs.

I am not defending the TV  weatherman and they seem to be more wrong than right. I also will say that Lady O seems to have its own weather system. Might have better luck listening to NOAH or trusting your own instincts. There has been many a time when weather coming up from the south will just stall out when it hits the L Ontario pressure and vice versa when out of the north,as in it gets sucked in and is nastier than they forecast. Looks like you had a good time regardless. We didn't even leave Wilson until after 1 yesterday bc of the seas and still nailed about 25 ,mostly Kings and the biggest 26lbs.

Stiil though......How many of us would still have jobs in other fields being wrong so often? It can really strike a nerve at times. On another note...I hope those kings start heading east soon!