Thank You Rocky from Hughes Marina in Sodus!

I was fishing with an old friend the evening of Saturday June 25th, out of Wilson NY. It was just the two of us so i could only run 6 rods total, but fishing was good so 6 was enough. I normally run my otter boats for long lines, but that night a tx-44 was more convenient on my 300 copper. I have the 44's rigged wth an Offshore OR-16 on the back and a Sams pro main release. A little on the pricey side for an inline when you total the board, releases and all the hardware. Long story short, a good fish hit the copper. Somewhere in the first run the board came off the line (wish I knew how...). I marked the spot on my gps, brought the fish in and circled back to pick up the board. Couldn't find it. Made a few more circles with no luck. My boards have my name and phone number on them in sharpie.

This past Saturday morning I got a phone call from a man named Rocky saying he found my board off of Sodus. I gave him my address and asked him to put his address in the package and I'd reimburse him. He said don't worry about it. Well, the board got delivered today, no return address. What a great guy! This site has some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to meet, or deal with.

So, if anyone out there knows a guy named Rocky from Hughes Marina shake his hand for me and tell him I said Thank You! And Rocky, if you're ever in Wilson look me up, I'm at Bootleggers.

Keep up the good work guys! And good fishing to all!

Alan