Loving Lake Ontario

A friend of mine told me about this site so I joined today. Thanks for adding me.

This is my first year on Lake Ontario. I live on Lake Huron and have fished it, Georgian Bay and Erie. But I think after my two days last week Lake Ontario will be my Lake of choice! Love it!!

post-160982-14682944148024_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Welcome to Lake Ontario and LOU Linda.  Best of luck out there this season. Hopefully some of the insights you gain from perusing this site will help in that regard. :) Lady O can be fickle and tempestuous......but we still love her :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard!! For a newbie, sure looks like your on to some nice fish, be safe out there!! Come the fall season, then the big bears show up!! Congrats to you on your fish!!, PAP.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much! We made the board and get to fish the Scotty's Shoot Out on Sept 17th. I am captain and my friend Kevin will be fishing. I am so excited. I liked the fishing so much on Lake Ontario I may just have to move back lol

This forum has been very helpful to me too!

Thanks everyone!

Lucky Linda

WTG Linda! :yes:  Best of luck on the 17th. You've asked some great questions on here and sparked interest as well and are a welcome addition to the forum in my view :)

The best fish ( biggest fight) was only 17lbs. But it was wild. And way more work than my 22lb which is my PB. Every time I take someone new with me the Rod line up is such that they get the bigger fish! Lol

Fishing alone isn't something I wasn't to do however. I hate the lamprey....and I am just not sure I would want to be out alone.

I am finding it very addicting. And can't wait for a bigger one [emoji2]