I'll read between the lines. Leaving Pennsylvania tonight, to launch in Oswego. Going to fish for Kings. Very excited kid going fishing. How do I know, Dad always knows. Even I'm excited to go and try the arch and planner board set up I purchased from Terrapenn from this site.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-139976-14686305200951_thumb.jpg

I'll read between the lines. Leaving Pennsylvania tonight, to launch in Oswego. Going to fish for Kings. Very excited kid going fishing. How do I know, Dad always knows.

20,0000 comedians out of work and half the board is trying to be funny. I'm not familiar with Oswego, but maybe go back a week to possible find some useful info.

20,0000 comedians out of work and half the board is trying to be funny. I'm not familiar with Oswego, but maybe go back a week to possible find some useful info.

I been following the reports. With my work schedule we fish when time permits, not by the reports. We gonna give it a try, hit or miss it's still better than work.

I been following the reports. With my work schedule we fish when time permits, not by the reports. We gonna give it a try, hit or miss it's still better than work.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app[/quote

Absolutely, I gotta fish when I'm there, don't have the luxury to pick and choose my day. That's why I bought a 22ft cuddy, gotta be pretty snotty out there 5fters is "my" limit

If I were you I would try the Oak instead of Oswego.  Looks like it has been pretty hot lately! :yes:  :yes:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app[/quote

Absolutely, I gotta fish when I'm there, don't have the luxury to pick and choose my day. That's why I bought a 22ft cuddy, gotta be pretty snotty out there 5fters is "my" limit

I think we had some 6 footers out there this morning.