SLR Eyes

mhtrapper

Glad to hear you got out and connected. Picked up a limit myself. Things seem to be improving, but fish have been finicky. They seem to be holding tight to very specific structure.  10 yards off and forget it.

By the way, that's a beautiful picture.

Not tying to wish my life away but can't wait to be down there as much as Kevin and  Prof T. Just keep telling myself I am very lucky to experience what I have down there because there is a lot of people that never get to be down there and get that experience.

River threw a curve ball tonight. Caught lots of fish but eyes were scarce. Caught several gobies and a few bass did manage two eyes but had to work extremely hard to get them all fish released for another  day. Eyes were caught jigging a lot deeper than normal for me.

The river is infectious.... Once its in your blood, thats it! Gotta love it[emoji232][emoji232]

Tell me about it. Now i have to drive from where i live in southern PA up to waddington area , it takes from 7-8 hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have been catching fish on structure between 40 and 50 ft. I have a couple of spots that produce that are 30 feet and have a pretty steep drop into 50+ fow. I only fish during the day, I'm sure some fish can be caught shallower at night.