Cayuga morning

Seneca Slammer - Out of curiosity do you know who makes that spoon on top? I have one in a different color (orange with bronze checkered tape) that is killer for LLS on Lake George and have wanted to find some more. thanks!

Ended the day going 10 for 12, what a blast!

Nice day Rick WTG !

Seneca Slammer - Out of curiosity do you know who makes that spoon on top? I have one in a different color (orange with bronze checkered tape) that is killer for LLS on Lake George and have wanted to find some more. thanks!

Put the picture in 

Tackle Description

thread for ID,

Those are O&M Lures Lake masters.. Great spoons if you happen to still have a few.. They are not in production anymore but did see a few at Brewers on a rack not to long ago for sale...

Mike

Nice day Rick WTG !

Put the picture in Tackle Description

thread for ID,

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think the last time I was in her store she said something about buying some luremaker stuff....

Here you go C bob....she is a great lady to deal with

Brewer's Sporting Goods

7192 Main St

OvidNY 14521

(607) 869-5890

Edited by ERABBIT