How to upload Go pro footage

eviltroll

I posted a go pro video last week. What I do is use the LOU app on my iPhone alongside the GoPro app. What I did was connect my iPhone to my GoPro through the GoPro wifi, save the video or pictures from the GoPro to my phone, then use the LOU app to make my post and inserts pics/video. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

i didnt have the sd card i was sent the footage in small clips after just to see what it looked like. So basically i need to get the sd card and get the footage or use the go pro with the app and save it to my phone. The only problem i had and maybe it was because i was out on the water but it took a really long time to transfer the file to my phone from the go pro bluetooth. But i recently return the go pro + lcd for the silver hero 4 so hopefully this makes a huge difference.

Oh I get what your saying now. When you get the new go pro just pop the sd card in from the other one and transfer it to your phone with the app. It's super slow to transfer video files to your phone from the go pro, especially the longer ones. Make sure you have a substantial amount of free space on your phone, or you'll have to wait for it to say it's done, then it'll say there's not enough spacd

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United