7-17-16 flta Seneca challenge

Pre fished Saturday finding a good pod of lakers just north of Sampson in 100 ft but not the size we were looking for so this morning we went on a searching mission coming up empty handed we ran back to the fish we found Saturday around 9:00 this morning with a steady pic of lakers picking thru them to get 3 decent ones to weigh in then we slid in tight to 50-60 ft of water in the same area taking a salmon and a rainbow to give us our 5 fish to weigh as we headed to weigh in we knew we had a decent box but you never know what some of the great fisherman of the club will show up with surprised as we were we ended up winning our first ever Seneca challenge. THANKS TO IRON DUKE TROLLING FLIES GIVING ME WHAT I NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE!!!! STOP OVER AND CHECK OUT THE BELLIS PROGRAM FLY IT WILL PUT FISH IN YOUR BOX!!!!!

post-152814-0-20811300-1468796192_thumb.jpg

post-152814-0-61619000-1468796229_thumb.png

Way to go Josh !! Your new fly took quite a few for us yesterday as well.. Fishing is good in Seneca just gotta have the presentation down exactly the way they want it... It was good to see the good numbers of fish yesterday...

http://www.ironduketrollingflies.com

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke