A little guidance

My dad and myself are coming up next week to try a lil salmon fishing and we are used to trolling for walleye on erie but after reading quite a few articles on LOU I have realized that trolling for salmon is like trolling in a new world haha.. So far what i was thinking is running 2 downriggers and stack 2 lines on each and run 2 dipsy rods. I'm going to pick up a few spoons which I'm thinking are going to be an NBK, a green dolphin, carbon 14, and if I can find it a geezer.... I have a couple spin doctors and a few dodgers of multiple sizes. The smaller dodgers I was going to run behind the dipsy. I have read alot about flies and was thinking about putting at least one out behind a spin doctor... any direction would be appreciated!! Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Watkins Glen NY to Geneva NY, where are you located?  i am assuming if you are going out of Olcott you are interested in fishing lake ontario and not one of the southern finger lakes. Which i was referring to

stick with olcott  ideal way better fishing . two riggers and two dipsys will work just fine . run your spoons off the riggers and spin doctors and flies off dipsys . stop at one off the bait shops by the  launch they will get a good starting point . 

Edited by fisherdude