Seneca Looking for browns

I'll be looking for the browns from my work chair (so hurry up and find them, catch them and post a picture)!!

Good luck.

btw - your brown advice 2 weeks back helped produce some little ones on Cayuga in 40-50 f.o.w. along the west side. THANK YOU

Wam , lots of big bait pods , fewer weeds , fleas didn't bother  much and the browns didn't either.... pulled up headed north seeing if they moved..... finally getting worried about the skunk , put two dodger rigs out one with peanut and one with small green monster gambler rig.................pulled a 15.5" laker for dinner on the gambler rig''''..... back to looking for them again I guess...... 

Staying at Sampson Sunday through Wednesday. Pondering if I should bring the boat down or not. Hows the area been?  I would have to re do all my leaders, all for kings now lol. How are the weeds and fleas ? May just bring the boat to take the kids for a ride as well

Staying at Sampson Sunday through Wednesday. Pondering if I should bring the boat down or not. Hows the area been? I would have to re do all my leaders, all for kings now lol. How are the weeds and fleas ? May just bring the boat to take the kids for a ride as well

Last weekend the fishing was pretty good out of Sampson we boated quite a few lakers and salmon... We found that there were spots with no fish but then you would come across spots holding good numbers of fish and we would just keep working those fish picking up 1 or 2 each pass... Weeds were spotty fleas also...

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

cool thanks . We will see if I feel like making another 90 mile round trip after the camper is set up to bring the boat lol. At least its picked up since the memorial day  derby...I had  never worked so hard to boat fish in that lake !