Out of Schools wierd King of the year

Twas the night before the election and all through the house....not a creature was stirring, except a computer mouse. The emails were deleted from the server with care....in fear that the FBI soon would be there. Hillary and Bill are asleep and all snug in their beds....Dreaming of the time that Hillary was still ahead. Hillary wants a win but instead gets a coal lump.....because tomorrow the Americans elect President Trump. And so she's defeated and still dreams of what could have been.....for the following day We The People MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Twas the night before the election and all through the house....not a creature was stirring, except a computer mouse. The emails were deleted from the server with care....in fear that the FBI soon would be there. Hillary and Bill are asleep and all snug in their beds....Dreaming of the time that Hillary was still ahead. Hillary wants a win but instead gets a coal lump.....because tomorrow the Americans elect President Trump. And so she's defeated and still dreams of what could have been.....for the following day We The People MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

That's just way to cool, but true, now we can dig out or firearms and put them back in the safe!!

Here is why I really love Obama And Hillary, the cold hard facts. I am self employed and before Obamacare had paid about $300/month for a healthcare policy that fit my needs perfectly. Soon after my policy was deleted and I was forced Into an ObamaCare policy. Its cost increased steadily. I never received my $2500 reduction and I never was able to keep my Doctor as the Liar In Chief promised. I have just recieved a notice that my cost starting Jan 1 will be $981 per month. I do not qualify any subsidy because I make just over the limit. However, I am eternially grateful that I have pregnancy coverage and drug and alcohol abuse coverage which I do not need. Lest I forget Mental problem coverage also. Since I am a 63 year old male, I am so grateful to the Democrats for my pregnancy coverage.

Here is why I really love Obama And Hillary, the cold hard facts. I am self employed and before Obamacare had paid about $300/month for a healthcare policy that fit my needs perfectly. Soon after my policy was deleted and I was forced Into an ObamaCare policy. Its cost increased steadily. I never received my $2500 reduction and I never was able to keep my Doctor as the Liar In Chief promised. I have just recieved a notice that my cost starting Jan 1 will be $981 per month. I do not qualify any subsidy because I make just over the limit. However, I am eternially grateful that I have pregnancy coverage and drug and alcohol abuse coverage which I do not need. Lest I forget Mental problem coverage also. Since I am a 63 year old male, I am so grateful to the Democrats for my pregnancy coverage.

I'm getting crushed too working for a small company...  I'm sorry man!

• 2 weeks later...

Get used to more scandals, more stalled economic growth,more taxes ,more assaults of our second amendment rights, more radical Islamic acts of terror, amnesty for illegals, sanctuary cities- basically 4 more years of Obama- That sir I will never get used too!!!!!!!! American vets don't serve and pay the ultimate price to preserve our way of life to have a president with their own agenda disregard their sacrifice and apologize for who we are to the rest of the world. Remember when it used to be we the people- that was when a president respected the constitution- it's just TP to the left now .

Excellent and concise. We the people dodged a bullet that I don't think we would have been able to recover from and still be the country our founders wanted it to be. Some very good people on this LOU forum, even though we are in a state governed by Libs.

As for the original post, somewhere along the line I heard that snub nose condition occurs when they are young in the hatchery--literally bumping into the sides of the tank walls.

If nothing else she is a prisoner of her epic failure and arrogance.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

X2, she was so busy bashing Trump, and calling us, that right the people that vote, a bag full of deplorables!! Even "Monica" oop's I mean Bill said you better get your snotty ass out into the working middle class people's area, Trump is going to get a head, she thought there was no way in hell Trump was going to beat her!! I guess " We the people" weren't going to settle for another 4 years of the Obama/Clinton regime!! Congrats to all the USA citizens!! I guess our country is more divided than I thought, were her last words LOL no shyt Lady!!!