Starcraft Fishmaster owners

ERABBIT

I've been trying to figure out where I can create some new storage space and the idea of a step/box like that never occurred to me. Whats a great idea. I know what I'm doing with my next rainy day. Thanks for sharing guys!

And as you can see I'm still trying to figure out how to use this site too ! 

Edited by fjs5252

Im glad you brought this topic up Ed.  My 2001 has very little storage and its pretty annoying, plus I have an I/O so I loose some space there also.  Im going to build something like this, hopefully out of aluminum.  Also going to work on a crapper for the back seats aside the motor housing so if one of my kids needs to take care of business we dont have to leave the lake. hahah..  

Thanks,

Jim

Edited by jimalbert

• 1 month later...

I got a hold of the dealer again the other day and he got back to me >>>

Hi Ed,
       I just got off the phone with starcraft and the storage box is built in, thus part of the boat and not able to be purchased stand alone.
   Thanks Allen

Damn. I'll contact the guy who built it its one of two boats who I know both just don't remember who did it first. I have a feeling it was buried in a Starcraft thread not the topic itself

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Great , I found some on there but missed detail....

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/search/1769299/?q=%22fishmaster+terrova+battery+box%22&o=date&c[node]=37

Damn. I'll contact the guy who built it its one of two boats who I know both just don't remember who did it first. I have a feeling it was buried in a Starcraft thread not the topic itself

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Found it.....

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/threads/new-fishmaster-196-options.290114/page-6

• 2 weeks later...

Looks nice.  I have a 2013 Fishmaster 196 and I have no need to step up into the bow as the bow cover is always in place and have no trolling motor up in the front.  I also keep my Mr. Buddy dual burner propane heater in the middle area where that step is shown when we fish from November till late December  and March thru May in Lake Champlain with the heater for Landlock salmon.

Neat ideas and the boxes look very professional!

December 7th 2015 sunrise in Willsboro bay NY temp. 32 degrees!

Heater_zps2rrq4apv.jpg

2015 Spring Loc derby Niagara Bar Lake Ontario for spring Kings:

unnamed_zpsusjg0cgg.jpg

Edited by digitroll