Revolution spoons with a touch of HYBRID paint jobs

I saw this idea being used before, so I thought I would ask these guys if they agreed to this then I will go ahead and do this, they claimed they both work together so I sent some blank Revolution spoons to Nick and put a little magic to them!! Here's the end result.post-150331-0-44275100-1469309345_thumb.jpegpost-150331-0-88587700-1469309364_thumb.jpegpost-150331-0-11442400-1469309383_thumb.jpeg

Stunning paint job on incredible spoons.Nice going Mike.....should be able to tangle with the big boys with them :)

Thank you guys, I know I wasn't the first to do this. I really wanted Jeff to make a smaller profile of this spoon, I think it would set the walleye guys into a whole new world!! So I did the next best thing, why not put walleye colors on Jeffs spoons, this time of the year they could double up as a trout spoon and a eye spoon. Can't wait to swim these bad boys. Thanks Les, and rdebadts, I know both you guys have and seen these lures produce!! Tight lines guys.

Love it. Had a few good days with mine so far... Paint job holds up great I can now tell you!

Which type of presentation was your most successful?. I want to run these spoons to see what's the most successful for the trout family and in the fall when the eyes strap on the feed bag figure out the best eye color then get multiple spoons of the same colors. Was there any spoon that was a stand out for you? Thanks pap!!

I have a variation of the crabface that's caught some salmon, as well as the "live" green minnow pattern. Haven't been able to fish Browns yet but I'm sure they will do well on them as well

I have a variation of the crabface that's caught some salmon, as well as the "live" green minnow pattern. Haven't been able to fish Browns yet but I'm sure they will do well on them as well

Yea thanks man, I'm really looking forward to the staging kings this year, and the Browns, and of course the eyes.

Pap,

Don't lose faith. I fully plan to release a smaller version of the RTS 375 and right now it is looking like 2017. It will be the RTS 275 (2.75" long). I think this size is going to be suited perfectly for the finger lakes and as you state, Walleyes. We are continuing with further releases of color patterns in 2016 that should put us well over 50 patterns and move into the new smaller spoons for next year. I really appreciate all the great feedback on Lou!

Pap,

Don't lose faith. I fully plan to release a smaller version of the RTS 375 and right now it is looking like 2017. It will be the RTS 275 (2.75" long). I think this size is going to be suited perfectly for the finger lakes and as you state, Walleyes. We are continuing with further releases of color patterns in 2016 that should put us well over 50 patterns and move into the new smaller spoons for next year. I really appreciate all the great feedback on Lou!

No problem Jeff, Im really exited to hear about the RT275, that's great to hear!! I know your working on more colors, one must remember when first starting out with a business no one has all their products up front!! I know being in business for myself for 22 years. I started at the bottom and slowly worked my way up that I could stock inventory, and have the first new units available, this takes time and $$$$. I'll be looking forward to your new inventory come the new year, it only can get better Jeff!!! Pap

Stunning paint job on incredible spoons.Nice going Mike.....should be able to tangle with the big boys with them :)

Les out of those colors I picked, half walleye colors and half trout colors. Which colors would be better for the trout species, like steelies and those Atlantics, I figured the orange colors for the steelies. I'm bring my 11 years old daughter, so I'll need action for the one, the other is like me, today, tomorrow, the next day doesn't care as long as I'm there!! Thanks for any help PAP. Also do you have or know some guys that want to sell their old and faded flashers, they don't need to be the ones with the E chip. Thanks for any feed back! Edited by pap